Barometric pressure are some people’s worse triggering factors. It’s allergy season and Dr. Choi educates us what’s she seeing the most of at her practice and gives our listeners big insights on “allergies”, in general.
- Is there a dog out there for your specific allergy profile?
- Are wearing masks helping with allergenic exposure?
- Does changing your clothes and taking a shower, really help?
- Should I drink almond milk?
- When should my child try peanuts?
Dr. Choi answers so many frequently asked questions and helps Dr. Jeff understand what happens when you are new to the area and what happens when you return “home” after living elsewhere for awhile.
It’s very important that you have an annual eye health and wellness exam one time every single year.
We can see so much more today, just by looking into your eyes.
President of Cool Springs Eye Care & Donelson Eye Care
Dr. Jane Choi